Polynesian Cultural Center ToursSplit a coconut with a pebble Samoan-style. Twirl a poi ball and get a (temporary) Maori tattoo. Practice the graceful motions of the Tongan mauluulu. Throw a spear like a Tahitian warrior. Experience all this and more at Oahu's most exciting cultural center. Immerse yourself in a fun-filled day learning traditions and ceremonies of Pacific Island peoples and don't miss the spectacular Ha: Breath of Life evening show.
- Open Monday - Saturday 11:45 am - 9 pm
- Closed Sunday
- 7 authentic Pacific Island villages
- Island food stands for sampling traditional snacks
- Award-winning luau buffet dinner
- Canoe Pageant daily at 2:30 pm
- Ha: Breath of Life evening show