Tours of Honolulu and OahuOahu is the most urban of all Hawaiian Islands but also the most diverse with rugged mountain ranges, dense rainforests, and spectacular coastal scenery. Take an around-the-island tour of Oahu that stops at some of Hawaii's foremost attractions: Pearl Harbor, Nuuanu Pali Lookout, Waimea Falls, North Shore, Dole Plantation, and the ever-popular shrimp stands for lunch. Knowledgeable, warm-hearted guides make an all-day trip lively and fun!
- Scheduled tours daily 6 am - 4:30 pm
- Tours range from 3 hours to 9 hours
- Small groups, friendly and knowledgeable guides
- Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona Memorial is a must-do
- North Shore tour is recommended to see coffee, macadamia, pineapple, and tropical fruit farms
- Circle island tour is a great way to see Oahu in a day